Ian Sharp has over 10 years experience of teaching people new ways of thinking, feeling and behaving.
Ian Sharp teaches personal development using NLP – the study and application of excellence. Ian shares strategies and innovative methods for excelling in life.
You can run your own brain better, and feel good feelings as you discover how to use more of your potential.
Ian says: “I help people change their thinking, feelings, and behaviours, with the outcome of being more successful at home and at the work. It’s time to more away
from your problems and towards increased success.”
Ian works in person 1-to-1, or, for some changes, via Zoom or Skype.
Examples of the changes possible within just a few sessions …
- Get out of your own way and succeed
- Stopping self sabotage
- Removing bad memories
- Getting over trauma
- Diffusing anger
- Dealing with Post-Traumatic Stress (PTSD)
- Feeling happier
- Improving relationships with family, friends and co-workers
- Making good decisions
- Getting rid of irrational fears and over-reactions
- Overcoming anxiety and panic attacks
- Phobia removal
- Moving on from depression and anxiety
- Ending procrastination
- Relating to people
- Strategies for success
- Avoiding stress and relaxing more deeply
- Becoming more comfortable and skilled in business and social situations
- Conversational hypnosis
- Increasing motivation
- Confidence building
- Time management